Shoe-In-Focus..!!

I don't know how but I have become fan of minimalism so I have been looking for minimalistic clothing items and shoes. Then this happened. I went in ZARA and found these.



Aren't these pretty and don't they check all the boxes of minimalism ( I have no ideas what those boxes are but I am pretty sure it crosses them all). 

I love the colour and cut of it. I haven't experimented much with these but I put together 2 looks with almost same pieces. 


(top-Forever21, jeans-Zara, Earrings-Forever21, Lipstick- Mac (relentlessly red) )

Blue denims are more for casual look and it tone down the sophistication of tailored top while on the other hand black denims make it work appropriate.



These sandals go perfectly with dresses, shorts,skirts and what not because colour is not overwhelming and goes with almost everything.

How will you style these sandals and I know everyone of us will have something like this in our wardrobes. I would love to hear your ideas.

Namaste..!!

2 comments: